Before you go any further please make sure you read all the bullet points below to fully understand what you actually get from booking one2one to photograph your special day.
We understand that your wedding photography requirements are individual to you and we work with you to understand and deliver on these requirements. Every one2one client receives the same professional service and experience regardless of how long you book us for.
So...what do you get if you book us to record your wedding day:
- Experienced full time professional photographers that understand the dynamics of a wedding
- A Pre-Wedding shoot is included with all packages with edited images from the shoot supplied on disc prior to the wedding.
- unlimited post production editing
- You will get all of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all colour and light corrected. You legally own every picture
- We re-size all of your original images as well so you can view them quickly off the DVD
- You also get approx 250-350 fully edited, full-sized print ready images that tell the story of your wedding day from the time we arrived to the time we left
- As well as this we re-size your edited images for Facebook so you can upload images quickly
- Furthermore we also re-size them to play perfectly on your HDTV
- In addition you get a professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music
- And finally we will put all your edited photos online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day
- We use Canon Professional Cameras and Professional Lenses and the latest top of the range digital editing software
- We travel anywhere in the UK and where travel costs are incurred these are agreed upon before any booking is taken
our top 8 things we think you should know.....
proud and honored to be a wedding photographer
We love weddings, we love to have fun and enjoy the whole event. We mingle and chat to guests, have fun with the bride and groom and the bridal party often going above and beyond the call of duty. We're pretty much prepared to do anything to get that special shot.
To us it is the ultimate privilege to photograph someone's special day. The pay off for us is not just the thank you cards and the nice emails, it is seeing the faces of our bride and grooms when they see their images for the first time and relive their wedding day as we saw it.
the documentary wedding photographers
We are like the journalist who reported what they saw... we are everywhere but nowhere, recording what we see, not improving it, not staging it, not prompting it, just capturing it at its best – naturally...
the silent observer
We often call ourselves the silent observer, capturing the moments as well as the formal family pictures.
looking your best
People will always look their best when they're not thinking about photography. We believe you can't pose people naturally. During the wedding day we often use longer lenses to keep our distance so the photography looks natural.
the ultimate memory in 20 years time
We bring art to a wedding, creating and capturing memories and emotions... remember that after the party has finished, the cake has been eaten, and the dress is in a box, the only thing left is the photography. We want our Bride and Grooms to look back at their wedding pictures in 20 years time and still be able to feel the emotions they felt on their wedding day.
no chance of a re-shoot, weddings are a one off event!
Wedding photography is the most challenging type of photography. There are a lot of variables on the day that need to be understood, anticipated and dealt with, leaving the photography to amateurs with inferior equipment is simply asking for disaster. Wedding photography is not easy, you need a lot of experience, we cannot have a bad day as there is no chance of a wedding re-shoot.
right place... right time...
To capture those moments you need a lot of past experience to know and understand the natural flow of a wedding. Most weddings are similar but often run very differently.
We all know from the multitude of magazines that the final printed image you see is somewhat different than the original image. All of them have been manipulated and 'touched up' in one way or another. There is a real art to this and therefore we take our time with our editing and use top of range software to get your wedding images to a point where they are as good as they can be.
Post production editing is where we enhance the original images by altering them to make them absolutely perfect for you. Editing is very time consuming but this is where we can make a relatively 'normal' image look absolutely stunning.
Printing - You control the costs!
Having your full resolution edited print ready files means you are not only able to print your photos straight away, but with the many readily available online book making sites you can have fun making your own wedding book.
If you are thinking about doing your own book we would recommend using the online album manufacturer called 'MyPublisher'. We have used MyPublisher to produce some sample Wedding Albums and their print quality and colour re-production is fantastic.